The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
my guess is Kiko or crossed with Kiko, he's got the right horns, Kikos have wacky ears and some what a dairy frame, right face... first pis was my Kiko buck at 5 months, second at 1 year...
unnamed.jpg
b3.jpg

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Are you serious, or did your fingers slip on the keys?
What do you mean? I also thought a Kiko cross. Do you see something that would say definitely not Kiko?

Reactions: Bnw

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
What do you mean? I also thought a Kiko cross. Do you see something that would say definitely not Kiko?
I can see no difference between "kiko" and "kiko", that is all. Saanen crossed with Saanen? Water mixed with water? So I guessed that spidy1's fingers had slid on the key board.

But if "Kiko" can be cross bred with "Kiko", I am all ear, eager to learn something new! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can see no difference between "kiko" and "kiko", that is all. Saanen crossed with Saanen? Water mixed with water? So I guessed that spidy1's fingers had slid on the key board.

But if "Kiko" can be cross bred with "Kiko", I am all ear, eager to learn something new! :)
If you read it I think it's saying kiko, or something crossed with a kiko. That's how I read it!

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
@Trollmor. Pure Kiko, or something crossed with a Kiko, is what is meant. Yes I see it was a slippery way of putting it. We just are so familiar with what is meant that that is how we read it, I guess. LOL!

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Kikos are very colourful. One of their Pluses.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts