The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hellow everyone,Well the First Pic is of Beetle goat from RajanPuri Breed they are awsome in size and meat is very delicious you have to see this breed in Black and White color , second pic is of Gulabi which is an albino breed of Sindh,Pakistan and the last is Kamori(Crossed) breed from Sindh Pakistan you can have them import to your counteries but they live happily in hot weather areas but if you can develop required environment and proper care than they can be bred at your counteries as well.these are true beauties you are not seeing 20% of it beauty in these pics some of these pics sold here at 0.1(Million) Rupees in season.

Any other information you need iam here to help you out.

Regards
Asim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Goat milk is not so commercial here so nomrally people who keep them dont extract much milk rather they develop them for EID(Animal Sacrificing Regilious Festivle) where they huge amount of money for selling them cuz they are now getting rare and no other breeds can match them in size,beauty and meat.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
How did I miss this thread? Incredible, beautiful! (I want a couple, haha, but the winters are cold, and--the cost of the hay!) Did you see the kid in the bottom photo? It seems small enough. How long does it take for these goats to reach full size? And, I think that is pink rock salt in the second to last photo? ("Himalayan" it's called, but actually comes from Pakistan if I'm not mistaken.) I especially like the black and white goats for colouring, but the photo with the boy and the goat by the river is my favourite photo. The owners certainly seem proud of their goats.

·
I'm not addicted - I'm in love!
4,911 Posts
OH MY GOATNESS! I WAAAAANT that kid in the lower left of the bottom picture! :love:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.