The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you, I do my best to take very good care of each & every bunny I have. I go spend time with them at less once a week I'll go out there with carrots and just sit and watch I even talk to them. I have 55+ rabbits and everyone of them has names. Every the meat rabbits.. FYI I don't eat them but my boyfriend does & he knows not to tell me when he kills one are not to even take one out when I'm around. Yes I know this is crazy but it's just who I am.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Raise and show mini rex , yep she is a black otter. Can't tell if she is a mini or standard. What does she weigh?
I'm not sure I have not weighed them ...I been having her around 3 months but don't look like she's grown any.... But however she still looks like same as when I got her!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also have this little tort who is around the same age since I read that some raise mini Rex's could you tell me what type of a tort she is and I talked to a really nice lady last night who raise French lops but she told me to check there ugly parts and if it's pink then both are ready to breed so I'm going to check that today.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts