The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,193 Posts
I don't know what to use for your cat but for goat clippers we use the Premier 4000c, they are very expensive, but they are well worth it and do a great job. WE use those with the Xtra Cover blades, the Xtra Cover blades don't give the goats that butchered look that other blades do, but leave just enough hair for them to look slick and nice. http://www.premier1supplies.com
For small clippers(like for udders and ears), after I save up enough money, I want to get some Oster A5 clippers, I've heard great things about them. You could more than likely use those on your cat.

· Registered
4,193 Posts
At any beauty supply store, you can buy lube in a can, Oster sells a 3 in 1 lube, cleaner and coolant. We brush hair off every 3 minutes, spray the lube on every 3 minutes and put oil on every 3 minutes. When we are totally done with all the goats, we run the clippers in diesel to get all the sand, dirt and hair off of the blades and it really helps them stay nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.