The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
I am totally the same way, Silhouetted Person with a Goat in Front of a Sunset. 馃構
Yay! I'm not the only one who does that!! Haha! If you ever change your avatar picture I would have absolutely no idea who the heck you are!! Lol!! But really, it would definitely take me a minute (or ten) to figure it out! I know I've only been a member for one month, but I have been constantly reading and coming here for four years so I feel like I have been a member for much longer and "know" everyone better than they "know" me! 馃榿 馃グ 馃槣

Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
She does look a touch thin. When they are in bad condition like you stated, I worm 3 times 1 week apart. I have used corrid in the past but I find toltrazuril (or zuri-cox which I use) to be better at getting rid of bad cocci infestations. When I need to put weight on I give all the hay they want and alfalfa pellets and sometimes a good grain.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
She does look a touch thin. When they are in bad condition like you stated, I worm 3 times 1 week apart. I have used corrid in the past but I find toltrazuril (or zuri-cox which I use) to be better at getting rid of bad cocci infestations. When I need to put weight on I give all the hay they want and alfalfa pellets and sometimes a good grain.
Where do you buy your Toltazauril here in texas its Rx only and none of the clinics here carry it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Since folks are chiming in about her weight, i have been feeding rice bran pellets as an additive, but im also reading beet pulp has alot of calories without excess sugar im wondering. What is the opinion of others should i keep on the rice bran or switch over to beet pulp?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts