What do you all think of this camera system?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kelebek, Nov 21, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
  2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I know nothing about the reliability of the brand (we don't have a camera system) but what a steal!! :)

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I got my camera system for $50 from ebay which included shipping, it works great! :greengrin:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    The person is asking $99 and you have to travel for it.....you could get the same camera for $89.99 at amazon.com and more of a guarantee...with amazon then you can with this person on craigslist...
    It is the same exact system........
    First Alertâ„¢ (541) 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Security Camera & Receiver - $99 (Ione,WA)

http://www.amazon.com/First-Alert-541-W ... B000S153T4

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks - I was just curious if anyone had heard of this brand or not and knows anything about it.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I will ask my dad adn see if he knows anything about that brand. He use to sell cameras for a living and now sells security systems and the like so he does know all the good brands etc. But not sure if he would know about the home use ones but I will still ask him.

7. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    We have a camera system that used to be my Dad's since he got a new system for his office, we just have the monitor and cameras though, we can see the back gate, the front gate to see who is here, the back drive and the goats for kidding season.