What do you like. . .on websites?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 9, 2008.

1. More pictures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More info on goat

9.1%
  3. More info on farm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pop-up page for pedigree

9.1%
  5. Lighter background

18.2%
  6. Horizotal navigation bar

18.2%
  7. Vertical nagivation bar

27.3%
  8. other

18.2%
  1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I am currently working on my website. . . I decided to go for a lighter background here is the link:
    http://www.freewebs.com/starlandnigerians/ what do you think? What do you especially like about websites? More pix? different pop-up page for pedigree? More info on the doe herself? Pictures of Sire/Dam? etc??? your oppinions wanted! Please do the Poll! you may vote multiple times!

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    and another thing. . .that pix of Saca is not going to be permanent! :)

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    its nice, i would like more pictures of the goats, (different angles and such) and more info.pedigrees...

otherwise i think all it could use is more info. great site love the butterflies.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    All websites are unique...it's hard to tell someone how to change things.....these are just a few suggestions.....

maybe put a light color background in....white is hard on the eyes to some...
    the header may need more color to attract....
    putting fun Nigerian pics ...on the "home page"...everyone loves to see pics...
    other then that ......everything else looks wonderful....all the wording ect..
    you did a great job... :) I do like the butterfly background... :)

5. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    I like the layout...however, you may want to experiment with some colors that stand out a bit more. It is a very good start though--you did a good job getting it set up.

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Thanks everyone! However, I cannot change the background without changing the entire site again . . . :scratch: . .but I am going to try giving it more color with more goat pix and such . . . .also I put info up on my goats yesterday. . . :)

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    you are welcome.... :)
    you don't have to change the background....but yes more colors...... goat pix..ect :) :)