The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see what you guys think of my nigerian dwarf buckling. He's going to be one of our herd sires next year. Not the greatest pic, but gives you a pretty good idea. This pic was taken at 1 week old. He's a big boy!! Sooooo, what'd ya think??

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Oh, forgot to ask. . . . what would you call that coloring? Dilute broken buckskin or something else? I'm trying to get these Nigerian colors down. . . we raised Pygmy goats for several years and the Nigerian colors are A LOT different, which is a good thing. :)

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
capriola-nd said:
Oh, forgot to ask. . . . what would you call that coloring? Dilute broken buckskin or something else? I'm trying to get these Nigerian colors down. . . we raised Pygmy goats for several years and the Nigerian colors are A LOT different, which is a good thing. :)
On his papers I put white w/ light buckskin markings and roaning. He is definately a light buckskin w/ roaning and then the white pinto. His rrump has that solid creamy buckkin color. He is definately a colorful little guy for sure!

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
goathappy said:
He's a pretty guy!! What does his dam look like?
Here's a pic of his dam. She is a light buckskin w/ white markings and the sire is a black mostly white pinto. Not the greatest pic, she was shaved just the day before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts