What do you think of my new site for my nigerians?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Hi, here's the link to my new site for my nigerian dwarf goats . . . http://www.freewebs.com/starlandnigerians/index.htm. I am still keeping my old site but turning it into a farm blog and photo gallery of my farm. Do you think my new site is too dark? I am adding new pix, but do you think i should have the new pix toward the bottom of the page or have a more pix link to a different page? It's long way from being finished, but your oppinions are all welcome!

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I like it....I think you have a great start on it. :clap:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    looks great ........ :thumbup: :)

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I am adding new pix, but do you think i should have the new pix toward the bottom of the page or have a more pix link to a different page?

5. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    It looks really nice. You have a very nice layout.

I did not like that you included your age, it is not really professional, and no offense but it may be a turn off to future buyers. Even though we shouldn't, many adults look down on youth and would not want to do business with one. Horrible aren't we? Also You start out saying, "I" and they you change to "We". Pick one. Personally even it is just you, I would say "we".

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    changes made . . . ;) thanks for your opinion . . .don't be afraid of hurting my feelings . . . I want all the opinions I can get! Thanks, everyone!

7. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    That looks so nice! What a beautiful pic!