What do you think of Sacajawea's conformation?

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    she's standing unevenly . . . . she's got more fur on her than a polar bear . . .But I already know she could be more uphill . . . anything anyone??? :sigh:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    It's kinda hard to judge from the picture and with the long fur....makes it even harder! Can't really help, but i'll bump this up for ya. :D

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Going by the pic, which is not so good. . . . I would give her better general appearance, including more length of body, much more levelness in the rump, a little more rear leg angulation. . . . it looks like she might toe out a bit in the front. If you could get pics of her front and rear legs, that would help out.
    Her neck does not look very lean but that could be fur. It might be best if you take a clipped pic of her in the spring, that would be easier to judge by. . . . hope this helps a little though.

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    The main thing I like about her is her color . . . .but she may get sold after kidding . . . to pay for the shipping of my OMF bucks . . .

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Yes, she is a nice color and her conformation isn't terrible, hopefully she gives you a pretty doeling!