What Do You Think of This Doe?

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by capriola-nd, Dec 10, 2008.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    What do you all think of this doe? Her name is Poppy Patch FM Pippin - here is the link to the sales page where she is listed: http://www.angelfire.com/super2/poppypatch/sales.html

I really like that she is bred to Twin Creeks Rebel W/O A Cause *S

She is a ff. They said she needed more capacity but that that should come this next freshening because she only had a single last time. Her fore is smooth and well-extended, they said.

Do you think I should get her??
  2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    I like her :thumbup:
    Nice level rump and she looks long
    Im not much to ask but I like her :greengrin:

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i like her.. mainly cause i love daddy..

but shes long and level, the only thing that worries me is her elbows look loose.. but i cant tell

either way i would get her.. just because you could fix her elbows with the right man
  4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Olivia, you mentioned that she is a FF - but then said that she had a single last time...... hehe!

She is a nice looking girl for sure
  5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I meant she was a ff early this year. . . . so next time would be her second. :)
  6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I really like her. Monty is one of my favorite bnigie bucks of all time. The only thing i would like to see changed about her is a longer neck to go with the amount of depth she has.
    I would get her if you have the opertunity.
  7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    I think she has a nice rear angulation to her legs :)
  8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Thanks everyone. :) My aunt beat me on getting her. :wink: But, that's okay. We're working out a contract so that I get a doe kid from Pippen and she gets a blue-eyed doe kid from me. So, it's perfect!!

And, if Pippen does not have any doe kids (please, please do!! :pray: ) then I get a doe from Mountain Quest Cinnamon Swirl (Twin Creeks BT As You Like It *S x 2xGCH Goodwood Cinnamon Splash) or another of her does, Prairie Wood Blue Gypsy (MCH Prairie Wood Pinnacle Blues x PromisedLand CP Senorita).

So, I'm happy! :D