What do you think of this doe?

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by Idahodreamer, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Just wanted to know what you thought of one my favorite does, Pholia Farm Puzzle. http://pholiafarm.com/puzzle.htm
    There is also a video of her kidding on their website *over an hour long tho, so be warned*
    Anyway, just wanted to know what you all think of her.
    ;) if my plans go as I want them to and not to pieces, I hope to reserve a doeling from this girl in 2011---so for now, this is just for curiousity's sake. you've got to love them spots....

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cool markings. :thumb:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I like the moonspots! Very impressive milk records too :love: Without a rear udder shot it's hard to see her medial, I would think a doeling from her would be a very nice kid!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She is very nice.....love her... all the way around..... :wink: :love: :greengrin:

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    She's an awesome doe!!!! :drool:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I know a lot of the goats in her sire's pedigree, very popular well known goats, and a couple in her dam's -- over all a nice doe and paired with a nice buck which I am sure the breeder is capable of choosing the kids should be stunning.

7. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    She's got nice conformation and the moonspots icing on the cake. Plenty of acclaimed, proven goats on her family tree. What's most impressive to me is how her rating went from 83 to 90. The description says she's lacking in forewidth/chest floor which is an important trait for me, but bred to the right buck kids could improve. I give her a thumbs up!

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Nice doe and I love the spots. . . If I were to get a goat from Pholia, it would probably be one out of Harriet or Deana. I LOVE Deana and they do too.

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

She is a very dairy does good breed charecter nice long neck strong topline, good wedge shape. She has good shape to her udder and nice teat size and placement. I would like to see better rear leg angulation, more rear udder (remember the 1/3 rule) and tighter shoulders.
    But over all she is pretty.
    beth

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Lacking the rear udder, she looks nice. Her 3/4 udder shot leads you to believe she has outward pointing teats but other than that she's flashy and a very nice doe.

11. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Very pretty little doe...and neat markings!!