The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,120 Posts
They are very nice looking animals....they will be very pricey though...just from looking at them, looks like they are a big show family.....If I had the chance, I would buy from them.

·
14,615 Posts
They are absolutely STUNNING!! These are definitley high quality animals with very impressive pedigrees. Read big money.
There are a couple of Boer sales here in wa where they sell 4h wethers for $100.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They won't sell me one! :cry: They said they want to wait and sell them as herdsires :veryangry:.They are in 4-H with me so I thought they would sell one but I guess not.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry. Herdsires do sell for more money :roll: . How old are the kids(goats)? They may end up wether some and selling for market projects. Good luck with your search. Shelly

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found another place with babies that were born in December.They are weathers that have been dehorned,utd on shots,wormed,& tagged for $75.I will be picking him up any time now and I can't wait. :dance: I will be posting another post to count down to then and to let eveyone know because I'm so excited.(Did I mention I was excited? LOL)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts