What is fasttrack

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by LBrown, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LBrown

LBrown New Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I googled fasttrack and found 15 pages of different things called fastrack and none had anything to do with goats. So what is fasttrack?

Lbrown

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I know it is a feed supplement. Stacey will be of more help to you...well anyone that uses it will, but I am not sure who all uses it. Sorry that I wasn't much help.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hi there LBrown. Fastrack is a microbiotic supplement for all animals. Most of the time it is advertized for horses or cattle but there are many forms of fastrack so you can feed it to all your animals including dogs and cats.

since I am at work right now instead of typing it all out I will direct you to my website and the page with the information.

http://www.endofthelinefarm.com/fastrack.htm

questions? feel free to ask. I am not the onlyone here on The Goat Spot that sells fastrack, I know that goathappy does as well. Probably others since I knew they use the products but I don't know of them specifically.

if I missed anything anyone can add information here.

4. PACE

PACE New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Mass
    I don't sell it, but I feed it. I give the powder- 3/4 tablespoon each for Pace and Shanti and 1 tablespoon for Melino once a day. It helps with overall health and digestion. Melino wouldn't eat it at first, but once they get used to it they lap it up.

5. dutch

dutch New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Hillsdale, Mi
    I bought the Fastrack gel, as it was highly recommended for any goat or kid that seems to be ill, or weak, or just not doing well. It was like a miracle cure, for many goat owners, so I thought it would be good to have on hand.
    I also had the vet recommend the equine granules for my horses, since they are going on different feel for the winter.