The Goat Spot Forum banner

What is this?

493 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Hounddog23
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Hmm... that's a tough one. How big was it in comparison to a barberpole egg? BP is haemonchus contortus below here on the chart. Maybe it's an odd shaped ostertagia? I'm really not sure.
Photograph Organism Currency Money Coin
See less See more
Reactions: 1
Hmm... that's a tough one. How big was it in comparison to a barberpole egg? BP is haemonchus contortus below here on the chart. Maybe it's an odd shaped ostertagia? I'm really not sure.
View attachment 231690
View attachment 231690
View attachment 231690
Similar size as barber pole but round instead of oval.
I'd really only be guessing. I've had a lot of trouble identifying eggs that aren't barber pole. Did you see a lot of them? If it was only a few, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Looks close to a roundworm egg to me.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.