What I've learned so far ... w/picts!

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by Cinder, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    So, we sat the hay feeder on the ground until my DH could get it hung up and this is what I learned... It has to be hung up or covered so they can't stand on top of the hay! I know it's not the ideal feeder and we're working on a better one - it's what I had to get started with.
    [​IMG]

Then, my daughter let my momma hen and her chick out of the rabbit hutch they are sleeping in at night (it's inside the goat/chicken run) and she left the door open. I came out a few minutes later and found a new breed of rabbit...

[​IMG]

They'd gotten in and the door had shut behind them!

Boy - they sure do like to get into, onto, under, around everything they can. I knew that would be the case from listening to all of you but when you see it everyday it's hilarious. I just have to think like a goat now to make sure they don't get hurt!!

Chameroun was helping in the chicken coop and I turned around to find her in the nest box! That's almost two feet off the floor and only 12" high and about 22" wide!! I didn't have my camera for that one - too bad. She was laying there perfectly comfortable staring at me.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thats priceless!! Aren't they the absolute most curious little critters!? Way too cute :sun:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I love the "so far" part. :ROFL: everyday is a learning experience

4. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :ROFL: :GAAH: :slapfloor: It's a learning curve, isn't it? LOL They are just so cute!