The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of goats does everyone own?

I own purebred ADGA reg. nubians. And I own pet pygmys.

I want some lamanchas though. :D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I have Registered Fullblood Boers and registered and grade Nubians. I used to have pygmy's, and some Nubian/kinder crosses.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have Pygoras: 3 does and 2 wethers. They will be registered if the breeder ever gets her paperwork done.

mmm

·
Registered
645 Posts
I have Pygoras: 3 does and 2 wethers. They will be registered if the breeder ever gets her paperwork done.

mmm

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have Nigerian Dwarfs.
Boers
Nubians
Alpines
and a LaMancha

And earlier this year I also had pygmies, a myatonic, and a who-know-what goat. But they have gone to new homes.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have NDGA/AGS registered Nigerian Dwarfs - 15 does at home with 2 more waiting for me to pick them up from the seller, 7 bucks, 1 wether - and one grade LaMancha doe and her 2 MiniMancha daughters. And I'm planning on increasing my doe herd this coming year. So all told at the moment I own 28.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I have AGS, NDGA & ADGA registered Nigerian Dwarf Goats. 11 does and 3 bucks. I also still have 1 pygmy doe and her 3 doelings till they are weaned and then they all go to their new homes.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I all Cashmere but one Cashgora. (very little, she is only about 1/8, angora). I have 9 does, at least 6 of the does are pregnant, 2 wethers (they have been sold, just waiting to get them out of here), 2 buck.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
My mom and I own the dairy herd, we have ADGA registered:
Purebred, American and Grade LaManchas
American Oberhaslis
Purebred Saanens,
Experimentals,
And I have a few mutt goats :D
My brother raises fullblood and percentage boers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts