The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have helped me on this thread:

http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f186/taking-cupcake-vet-tomorrow-148822/

Tonight, her vulva and udder looked pretty darn good. Her ears look fine, dry and cracked but healing.

3 of her feet are looking the same or worse, 1 foot is 100% healed.

Tonight, I noticed her udder was looking a bit larger.

SHE IS IN MILK. Granted, very little milk. If she's pregnant, it has to be less than 2 months I think as I think my bucklings were too young to procreate. I've never seen a buck mount her, in fact I worried that she was a two gendered goat. She is very bucky, tongue flapping, lip wagging, huffing, mounting, growling, etc.

What are the chances that she's pregnant? I think I'm going to run a test.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
hurray for improvement on the vulva, udder, ears and one foot. I think the rest of her feet will heal nicely as well. :D

as for pregnant...I agree with Tina to post some pictures. There seems to be lots of folks here who can tell a pregnant goat from looking in her behind.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Poor her! Glad to see that she's doing better :) I also agree. Time for pics! hahaha not that I'm any help..

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
awwww!! she must love it! (being treated like a princess, not having all the other issues).

the weather keeping at least a little bit dry for you guys?

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
lol! here too! we just had a tropical wave, and our ground is back to being mud again. sigh (we're on clay soil in our area). the goats do NOT like the mud!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have a mini Togg doe who thinks she's a buck. She even imitates the way a buck reaches around to pee on his beard. Mounts everybody, flapping her tongue and chuffing. I don't worry about it, her last kidding was FIVE healthy kids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts