The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am supposed to be selling my buck today, my little sister has a soccer game three hours away and in talking to the lady who's buying him, we set it up so she would meet me there (at the game) and she would buy him. I emailed her all the details, and then she never replied?? I emailed her again yesterday asking if we were still doing it, and she hasn't replied. I don't want to bring him along, just for him to sit in the car the entire time and then bring him home with me. I never got her number, so I can't call her. :mad::eek:
What should I do? I am very unsure how to proceed.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,838 Posts
I agree. Don't take the goat. You should msg her one last time to say that she has up to this time to msg/call you to let you know if she'll be there. tell her after that you'll assume she won't be able to make it, and she'll have to find other arrangements to go to you and get the goat.

·
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is what I emailed her:

Hi :) You haven't emailed me back for a while. I'm not sure whether to bring the goat today. If you email me by 2:45 I'll still be able to bring him, but after that, It'll be to late.
Please get back to me!

·
1,120 Posts
Your email seems pretty straight forward. If she doesn't get back to you it's not your fault. Maybe if she shows up to the game you can tell her to wait until it's over and meet you at your place, where she can then pick him up.

·
Super Moderator
59,632 Posts
Many times people seem very interested and then never follow through. If she isn't getting back to you, she probably changed her mind. Definitely don't take the goat with you.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
10,704 Posts
It does bother me when people just drop off the face of the earth ... I wish they would realize it is SO much better just to tell us they aren't interested anymore.

·
Goatless goat momma
7,838 Posts
or she could have been busy, or had a family emergency?? but...if I were her, i'd at least let you know what's going on. ppl can be so silly sometimes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts