The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting to the point where my farm needs a name. I suck at coming up with names though. I have horses, goats, and chickens. I am possibly getting ducks and rabbits in the future. Could you come up with a unique name?

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Sorry you haven't gotten a response, I'm in the same boat and I'm lousy with names too. I have 8 goats (more coming soon) 2 sheep and 8 chickens.., and I'm wanting more animals... One of my friends wanted me to name the farm animal hoarder farm, um no I don't think so:)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Need more info to help with names. a little about your surroundings. anything unique about your farm. is it hilly or flat things like this even maybe a picture or two.

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
My name starts with Mo, and my sisters starts with Ka, so we have MoKa Farms. Try something that has to do with you, your animals, or where you live.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some info about my place. I have a very hilly pasture. And despite me trying to keep it from happening there are weeds everywhere. (Hoping the goats will take care of this). My name is Lauren Patrice Lewis if that helps you come up with a name. I only have about 2 acres soo its pretty small.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm not terribly creative with names. Like, at all. Our property and most of the surrounding area used to be all orange groves, we still have quite a number of trees that are over 100 years old and give the most delicious oranges I've ever eaten. Our street is even called Orange Blossom Lane, so I figured, might as well make it simple and call our little operation Orange Blossom Farms. When the weather isn't miserable and we have nothing else to do, sometimes we'll open up the side gate and set up a little stand on the side of the road selling those awesome oranges. Now I can make a nice sign and add whatever else our farm will produce to the selection! Does your property have any interesting history that you could incorporate into a farm name, or is the name of your street appealing?

·
Registered
30,566 Posts
Happy Hills acres
Lewis farm
Lauren's slice of heaven
Rockin' 2acres

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just figured out a name. They just put in the first round about in my town right down the road from me so I think i want to go with Round-a-bout farm. Whatya think?

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Patrice's Petit Farm
Petit Acres
Little bit of heaven Farms
Lauren's Round about Farm
Round about 2 Acres Farm
or just
Round about 2 Acres

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
I happen to like Round A`Bout Farms !
I also like Lauren Valley Farms too ;)

Weedy Hill Farms
Weedy Acres
Hillaweed Farms :) Sorry , im just tired , lol but i thought it had a ring to it at the time , lol

·
Registered
30,566 Posts
round A' bout farms is cute : )

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Round A`Bout Farm sounds really nice !
Good work , and you thought of it yourself :D
I say its a done deal , lolol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts