The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
mine like corn chips.. Though they are probably not to healthy :D
maybe some little apple or carrot pieces, diced so they won't choke.
Mine LOVE raisins...
Mint flavored horse treats....
You could also just use their grain ration, if you need treats for training.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine love blueberries, I usually use dried blueberries because they do better in my pocket. But when I give fresh, it's like a super treat

·
Registered
31,448 Posts
WASA crackers...

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Mine like bread and two of them LOVE watermelon! Oh and apples too!!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
My does like carrots, apples, pears, peaches, watermelon, grapes, blackberries, blueberries, squash, broccoli, crackers, lettuce, spinach, oranges, bread, chips, donuts, burritos, tacos, pizza, bananas, figs, plums, cereal, oatmeal, rice, cookies, brownies, sweet potato chips, cherries, walnuts, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, rice cakes,
my goats will eat anything. :p

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
My does like carrots, apples, pears, peaches, watermelon, grapes, blackberries, blueberries, squash, broccoli, crackers, lettuce, spinach, oranges, bread, chips, donuts, burritos, tacos, pizza, bananas, figs, plums, cereal, oatmeal, rice, cookies, brownies, sweet potato chips, cherries, walnuts, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, rice cakes,
my goats will eat anything. :p
They don't eat at the dinner table with you do they?!?! Lol!!! Sounds like they eat everything!!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
They don't eat at the dinner table with you do they?!?! Lol!!! Sounds like they eat everything!!
:ROFL:
No, but they will eat anything I'm eating! :slapfloor:
I have on doe in particular that will steal your beer or soda if your in the pen with any, and set it down not paying attention.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have on doe in particular that will steal your beer or soda if your in the pen with any, and set it down not paying attention.
That's hilarious!! I guess your goats are the ones that gives goats the "they eat anything" stereotype!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I've got one doe who will not try anything new......she barely even smells it while the other 3 are running me over!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I've got one doe who will not try anything new......she barely even smells it while the other 3 are running me over!
Well to each her own. My does teach their kids the gobbling, steam shoveling ways. :)

·
I'm watching you
22,532 Posts
Oh, never ever set a beer down in any of my pens. You won't get it back. Nor your book, the paper you're recording shots on, or any kind of bag.
Nothing in your back pocket is safe either, they take it and run.

Bean and Jeter eat dried crab shells off the beach. They think they are treats :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Oh, never ever set a beer down in any of my pens. You won't get it back. Nor your book, the paper you're recording shots on, or any kind of bag.
Nothing in your back pocket is safe either, they take it and run.

Bean and Jeter eat dried crab shells off the beach. They think they are treats :rolleyes:
Haha, my goats are the exact same way! Nothing you have is sacred!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts