The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title says.

What is the weather like where you are located?

Here it is cold. It gets down in the 20's during the night. :shock: :shock:

I am not ready for winter.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
we are starting to hit freezing at night or close to. Rained all day today.

We have been having real weird weather and i think my poor goats don't know wether to get a winter coat or start shedding out....LOL!

One week it will be in the high 60's during the day and others it is in the mid to low 50's and below! Who knows!

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Here it's been "wierd". Saturday was warm and sunny...Sunday...overcast and chilly, Monday part sun and warm..near 60...Yesterday very windy..rain and chilly..42...today, 38 windy with some rain then snow and back and forth like that [email protected] 7pm...now its 25 at 10pm..the wet grass is FROZEN!!! BRRR!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Really nice here- we have had almost of week of sunny and warm (80's.) Really unseasonable- just a couple of miles down the hill, it has been socked in with fog but so far hasn't made it up to my elevation yet. Heard that's supposed to change tomorrow.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hate winter. Lol

Low tonight is suppose to be 32...but one night the low was suppose to be 29 and it ended up being near 24.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We got snow flurries yesterday afternoon and evening. :blue: I am just not looking forward to all that white stuff.

·
Registered
404 Posts
LOL Snow is the only part of winter I like. I love freshly fallen snow, and snow days home from school aren't bad either :wink: I don't like the cold, though. I hate it when it's bitter cold and just brown outside... it's so depressing then :|

1 - 16 of 16 Posts