What's this? *Pinkish discharge from possibly bred doe*

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Idahodreamer, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Daisy is on day 73, and up until now, she hasn't had a single discharge.
    Today i went down to take pics of her pooch and i noticed a pinkish discharge. She is acting totally normal.
    Is it possible this is a heat or perhaps even a miscarriage? :sigh:
    thanks,

Attached Files:

2. Idahodreamer

here's a nother one . . .she wasnt having the camera aimed at her behind . . .

Attached Files:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Going by her pooch, she's definately preggy :wink: As far as the discharge, I've seen crusty looking stuff on my girls at 60 days bred, unless it gets much worse or she acts "off" I wouldn't worry too much :hug:

4. Idahodreamer

:hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: :hug: :clap: . . . .thankyou liz, seriously the past fifteen minnutes have been the most stressfull in all my life! :hug:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: I have found that the first months of pregnancy the does seem to have odd discharge at times, I am thinking that it has a lot to do with the pregnancy hormones as well as the changes going on in the tissues of the birth canal. Just watch her over the next few days to be sure it's nothing more serious.

6. shanzone2001

shanzone2001 New Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I hope she is ok...try to relax and get yourself prepared for the stressful days ahead before kidding! I know that I am a nervous wreck during the final days!!! :hair:

7. Honey21

Honey21 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Orangeburg sc
    mine had the same and she was acting normal

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  9. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Rest assured, if she were miscarrying her tail would be plastered with blood and lots of it.