The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
That explains why I haven't received anything. My wife bought me a subscription for my birthday back in September and I haven't received an issue nor an offer to refund my money. That is really disappointing.

· Registered
764 Posts
Hello,

there have been several offers to buy the magazine on the packgoat yahoolist in the last months.

Regarding back issues: in Nov. 2009 a CD containing all back issues was released. Maybe that's still available.

· Premium Member
595 Posts
I can't speak for Shannon but as the previous owner of the mag I know that when you decide to sell something things slow down. I am sure she will deliver product, but isn't too concerned about meeting deadlines, I suspect. However, it looks bad for the magazine for people to order and get nothing. There is a CD with every back issue on it available from her. If she doesn't have them I think they might be available thru Hoegger's. I know there is interest from some people to buy it so it won't die.
A little patience might be in order though.
Again, this is just me looking at it from the outside, not any inside knowledge I have.

· Registered
28 Posts
Hello all. Shannon here, from GT. Yes, the magazine is for sale, and I've had a few inquiries but no buyer yet. Unfortunately it's my health that has forced me to sell the magazine, and has also interfered with the timeliness of the past couple issues. I thought I had contacted most who subscribed recently but had not received anything yet as to whether they'd like a refund, back issues in exchange, the back issue CD, or simply stay on the mailing list for when the magazine starts up again. If I've missed contacting you, I deeply apologize and hope you'll contact me at [email protected].

I wish my health were not an issue that affects the magazine, but as pretty much a "one-man-show" I'm afraid that's not the case. I dearly appreciate everyone's interest and patience, and look forward to helping a new owner get this back and running again.

Shannon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.