The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everybody looks happy & healthy! I like the new wire too
Thanks. But the new wire you cannot see there. ;). We have the big pen then a section of it wired off for the heifers already. The new is at top and bottom all the way around the outside. Doing around six gates was NO fun! Lol.

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
5,709 Posts
Oh..I thought it was on that big spool! I would love to be able to use spool wire..but man it costs$$"

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
It looks AMAZING! Little Jade and the others look so content and happy! Jade's getting bigger/rounder from the last picture too cute :)

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It looks AMAZING! Little Jade and the others look so content and happy! Jade's getting bigger/rounder from the last picture too cute :)
I swear i think that belly gets lower every day now. She is not goin out but down in the barrel. From the top she just looks a bit of a chunky monkey. This mornin paul and i were up there doin chores and spendin time with the new dogs and i noticed her udder. It SWINGS when she walks now. Hahahaahaha! Omg the cute of it!

Jade and crickie have been havin lovie days lately. Where there is one there is two. And all laid on each other. I do wonder how it will go after kidding though. Crickie is still in milk and the lady i got her from said that she would let nurse anything that wanted to. So it will be interesting i think. I was suprised the lady still sold her to me after she figured that bit out. She said crick was feedin her twins and another does twins too. I sure woulda tried to sell another doe lol!

But the shennanigans of them all lol! I have started callin them larry, moe, curly and shemp if that tells you anything. They have been holed up in the barn cause of the cold cold winds and when they dare to come out they are a bunch of crazies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts