The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rusty
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting two pics.
The one of the two does, both are bred and look like they might just explode. But...last two days bellies have dropped, making udder...not the best pics, BUT...last week they both looked like they swallowed watermelons, actually heard two baby heartbeats in the one on the right, my La Mancha girl-
The other pic is the "tutty" of my Nigerian girl that is poking out like crazy and she did have some dried discharge on her bottom this morning. They are both still gorging on their hay and grain and the temperatures are so cold here that I am watching them like a hawk.
Any guesses on when they might pop??? I would love for it to before the weekend is over and I have to return to work!:think::GAAH::shrug:

Attachments

·
Rusty
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No comments? I know these are pictures from the left side, but- the right side looks the same now as the left side. Everything is downnnnnnnnn lowwwwww now. Sure wish goats would set up an appointment on the schedule for kidding..lol

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
I dont see any udders on them - I go by how tight the udder is. When that udder fills it gets nice and tight and you know babies are coming within hours.

To me they have way more time since I dont see any udder on them

Also learn to check for ligaments http://www.endofthelinefarm.com/ligaments.htm

when were they bred?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts