When do you think Chenille is due?

• Around April 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok as some of you know Chenille has been making an udder lately. And now I don't think she can make it all the way until April 29. But the earliest due date for her is April 11. How many do you think she will have and when?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Re: When is she due?????? GAAAAHHHHH!

I think she'll make her next week date. She's not that big in the udder, looks a lot like Anna and Petite too. Anna could be due 4-14 but Petite only has the one date 3-31 and both Anna nd Chenille have bigger udders! UH!!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts

She is built very similar to the doe chrissy that kidded for me this morning, udder and everything. She just kidded and her udder dosent look much different than hers. SO I am guessing she will kid around the 11th! I am going to be odd and say twin girls.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I have two I'd love to have kid any day now but I am just not getting the vibe that they will. :(

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I hope your right!!! Or we both might have does kidding at the show!!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

Hahaha We'll be the busy bees at the show!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: When is she due?????? UPDATED 4-2-08 SEE LAST POST

Yeah I am thinking she will probably kid more like the 29th. Which is great cause Hollywood is the daddy then!!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I guess we'll see!!! April 11th is day 150. And so is the 29th. I don't know! I guess she'll surprise me!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

She looks a lot like Anna does. I'm still waiting. Anna could go whenever she wants so the wait is killing me!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts