She is my first lamancha goat I've ever owned. I only have bred Nigerian dwarfs before. I usually put my ND buck in with my does October 1st and leave him in there until mid-November. My lamancha doeling will be 9 months old October 6th. As of right now she's approximately 45lbs at 14 weeks. Should I hold her back until October 2020 or should she be okay to breed this October? She will be bred to a ND buck. Also at 10 months old would my ND be able to breed her?