The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i wrote a response to a thread but as i had forgotten my password and wasnt logged in it was stored on my behalf till i found password but now cant locate stored message.....any ideas where it maybe?:confused:

·
Administrator
Community Manager
1,458 Posts
If you already have an account it's most likely lost. It's made to work with people who do not have accounts and then it assigns that post to their new account.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Sorry if I should not ask this here, but is there a way to see your likes after you've looked at them once? I know how to find where people quoted me, but not the likes.

·
14,615 Posts
To find your replies, go to the very top of the page. There you will see a black bar with "Today's Posts, My Replies, My Accounts".

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Sorry this isn't my thread, but the question I asked wasn't really answered.I was wondering if its possible to view your likes, not replies. As in, which if my posts were liked and who liked them. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
hmm I know how to view them (the number of likes is in red by your username) but like you said Im not sure how to do so after viewing them for the first time.

Austin is feeling under the weather at this time so he may not get right back to you but try PMing him to see if he can direct an answer to this for you. If I figure it out before then I will let you know.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Thanks, it's not super important or anything, I was just wondering.And I do know how to find the ones in red by the username; didn't know what that was when I first joined, but I know now, lol! :)

·
Administrator
Community Manager
1,458 Posts
Sorry this isn't my thread, but the question I asked wasn't really answered.I was wondering if its possible to view your likes, not replies. As in, which if my posts were liked and who liked them. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Not yet but I am working on that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts