The Goat Spot Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Is the 911 sub-forum new? It is a good possibility that they erase the resolved ones, or that it was lost on its move to the health and wellness.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't find the thread about your dog either? I looked under your profile and clicked on threads that you started and it's not there.
Yeah, that's why I was asking, I can't find it either. I saw that a thread in the 911 area said "moved" so they moved that one but deleted mine? I was hoping it would stay a thread, and just be moved to anoth spot because I wanted to keep everyone updated, and I had a few more questions, and in case anyones dog had that happen they would know what it was. But it's just gone? I clicked on the link I posted in another thread, and it said I did not have permission to the thread.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
It may have just gotten lost since it is a new forum. They might still be working out glitches.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was moved to the moderator corner, so you have to be a mod to see it now. It was moved because it was too graphic for children, which I totally understand that. But I will post a new thread somewhere about his progress. :D

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
It was moved to the moderator corner, so you have to be a mod to see it now. It was moved because it was too graphic for children, which I totally understand that. But I will post a new thread somewhere about his progress. :D
I was just thinking about your dog, how is he?

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's fine now, still not 100% healed but he's back to work and seems to be more energetic now that he's ever been.
I really didn't think he'd pull threw, with that gnarly of a bite, and his old age.
He was on rattlesnake bite meds for 2, almost 3 weeks. But he's better now, thankfully, I need him around a while, he's gotta teach the pups how to work! The pups are catching on quickly, they already do a pretty good job herding the horses and they're just 4 months old. They're still a bit to nippy around the calves though, but it's in their nature, being cattle dogs/heelers and all :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.