Where do you advertise online?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by prairiewolf, Jul 4, 2010.

1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    I used to have a really good list of free places online to advertise my goats for sale but when I had to reset my computer I lost it. I am sure this has been discussed before but I could not find it on the board. If someone could give me a link to that on the board I would be very grateful or if someone can suggest some good places online to post free ads for goats for sale. (I have posted on craigslist but there are so many people selling $35 goats on there that I don't think that is going to help much.)

Where have you had the best luck advertising your goats at? Thanks!

2. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    I do advertise on Craigslist and yes there a bunch of $35 goats on there, but I still sell all most all of mine their or to return customers who originated from Craigslist. There is also kijiji.com which I think has turned into an ebay advertising board, but it's still free. Also on yahoo groups there are quite a few.

3. I go through the yahoo groups I am on.
    Ebay ads
    Craigslist
    I think the other is classifieds.com You can do a search on the web for free classifieds.
    I use here.
    There is also http://www.goatfinder.com/
    Your associations of course
    There is also http://duhgoatman.tripod.com/goatkingdom.htm

To be honest though, the place I get most my buisness from is word of mouth and craigslist. Just wish they would allow puppy adds. I think they think they are doing a favor to them by not having them posted but people just look elsewhere. But I won't get in my box on that one. LOL Hope this helps.

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I use GoatFinder, Hoobly, and Best Farm Buys.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Craigslist, feed stores, www.goatfinder.com, through my website (directed from google, yahoo, etc.), yahoo groups, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now. I know there was a thread started about this awhile ago, but not sure where it is???

6. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Thanks for the help guys! I do appreciate it. Wish I hadn't lost my list.