The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,660 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,660 Posts
The second buck defiantly have a better posture and just looks like he would get his job done faster then buck one BUT I love the first one!!!1

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like the second one. i like his brisket better and he seems to have a bit more width. are these the only photos you have? do you have photos of the does you want to breed?any photos of these guys dams?
I wish I had more photos but I don’t.
I’m not sure which does we’d want to breed, right now they’re only doelings

·
Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
4,608 Posts
I think they are both very nice, but I too like to look of the second guy for reasons said above and plus he's got a good wrinkly neck, and maybe a little more balanced than the first guy. I am absolutely no expert though, by any means. That first one's color is amazing 😍. Do they have names?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I think they are both very nice, but I too like to look of the second guy for reasons said above and plus he's got a good wrinkly neck, and maybe a little more balanced than the first guy. I am absolutely no expert though, by any means. That first one's color is amazing . Do they have names?
The more “colorful” ones name is Jethro
The silver one is Free

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Both of these bucks are nice and very similar. The background and lighting for #1 gives him a disadvantage.
Both bucks stand nicely on their legs, they are long and dairy. Both of them have very similar structure. I think choosing would come down to pedigree and their dams.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Both of these bucks are nice and very similar. The background and lighting for #1 gives him a disadvantage.
Both bucks stand nicely on their legs, they are long and dairy. Both of them have very similar structure. I think choosing would come down to pedigree and their dams.
You are right, buck #1 definitely could use better pics!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree and noticed that too!! The lady who is keeping them up as studs said she would get better pictures of him (not in full sun)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.