Which internet browser do you use? (please vote again -SR)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by prairiewolf, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Explorer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

55.6%
  3. Other

44.4%
  1. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    I have been working on a farm website, and I use IE, which it looks great in. But when I viewed it with Firefox it was all messed up, so I need to get it to look ok with both. That got me to wondering what browser everyone uses and which ones are used the most.

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Re: Which internet browser do you use?

I use my MSN browser. It is an upgraded email account thingy... otherwise I use Explorer

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

I thought mozilla and firefox were the same thing :shrug:

I use IE

4. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas

they are, I messed up when I created the poll.

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

:( :( :oops: :oops: I tried to fix it like I did on the other forum and I messed it all up, I so so sorry :worried: I'm so mad at myself :angry: :veryangry:

This board is great but sometimes it does things so differently. :doh:

6. eliya

eliya New Member

I use both but mostly Mozilla Firefox.

7. eliya

eliya New Member

I looked at your site with Firefox and it looked fine to me. Your kids are SOOO cute! I love the paint Boers. Also the Pygmy/Boer kids are adorable!!! Your Pyrs look great too.

8. bee_pipes

bee_pipes New Member

My wife uses IE, I use Mozilla. I tried FireFox - it was supposed to be a new and improved Mozilla. We had an old '98 machine back then and it seemed slower. Mozilla works good and is much faster than IE. We are on a dial-up connection, so faster is better. The best thing I like about Mozilla is that you can righ-click on a picture and select "View Picture" from a popup menu. Usually pictures are larger when looked at this way.

Regards,
    Pat

9. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Oh the website under my name is our old one, the one that was not looking right in firefox was a new one I have been working on. http://www.geocities.com/shilohprairiefarm (keep in mind it is no where near finished and many of the pages are still blank...plus I need to fix the homepage where it isn't overlapped in firefox.

10. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    Oh and the contact form doesn't work on the new site I am still working on. (so don't use it to contact me) It acts like it is sending the info somewhere, but it isn't to my email. I have looked at the html (my husband and I did the contact form from scratch ourselves and added the html to the geocities website) but I can't figure out what is wrong with it. So if anyone knows how to make the submit button on a contact form work, pm me... I need help please! I am about ready to scrap the idea and take it off the site.