The Goat Spot Forum banner

Which browser do you use?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working on a farm website, and I use IE, which it looks great in. But when I viewed it with Firefox it was all messed up, so I need to get it to look ok with both. That got me to wondering what browser everyone uses and which ones are used the most.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Re: Which internet browser do you use?

:( :( :oops: :oops: I tried to fix it like I did on the other forum and I messed it all up, I so so sorry :worried: I'm so mad at myself :angry: :veryangry:

This board is great but sometimes it does things so differently. :doh:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I looked at your site with Firefox and it looked fine to me. Your kids are SOOO cute! I love the paint Boers. Also the Pygmy/Boer kids are adorable!!! Your Pyrs look great too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My wife uses IE, I use Mozilla. I tried FireFox - it was supposed to be a new and improved Mozilla. We had an old '98 machine back then and it seemed slower. Mozilla works good and is much faster than IE. We are on a dial-up connection, so faster is better. The best thing I like about Mozilla is that you can righ-click on a picture and select "View Picture" from a popup menu. Usually pictures are larger when looked at this way.

Regards,
Pat

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eliya said:
I looked at your site with Firefox and it looked fine to me. Your kids are SOOO cute! I love the paint Boers. Also the Pygmy/Boer kids are adorable!!! Your Pyrs look great too.
Oh the website under my name is our old one, the one that was not looking right in firefox was a new one I have been working on. http://www.geocities.com/shilohprairiefarm (keep in mind it is no where near finished and many of the pages are still blank...plus I need to fix the homepage where it isn't overlapped in firefox.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh and the contact form doesn't work on the new site I am still working on. (so don't use it to contact me) It acts like it is sending the info somewhere, but it isn't to my email. I have looked at the html (my husband and I did the contact form from scratch ourselves and added the html to the geocities website) but I can't figure out what is wrong with it. So if anyone knows how to make the submit button on a contact form work, pm me... I need help please! I am about ready to scrap the idea and take it off the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts