The Goat Spot Forum banner

Which on do you prefer of the minis?

970 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Lil Boogie
Mini Lamancha Or Mini Nubian? I will be breeding my two Lamancha doe's this winter to my ND buck but. I was just wondering what you like better & why you like one better. Thanks!
Reactions: 2
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I prefer Mini Nubians because I just love their long ears. Especially when they run. :love::ROFLMAO:
Reactions: 1
We breed mini lamancha here. Lamancha are my all time fav standard breed. Gentle, docile, not mouthy normally, great milkers and yummy milk. And the tiny ears...love! I adore my nigies too..so mixing the two seemed like a great idea. We have a few F1 on the ground and I love them.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 3
Our F2 miniMunchies were born just 2 days ago. I wuv them!!!!
Dog breed Fawn Working animal Goat Livestock
Rodent Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout Foot
Carnivore Felidae Cloud Fawn Dog
See less See more
I prefer Mini Nubians because I just love their long ears. Especially when they run. :love::ROFLMAO:
My little girl I just got is a Nubian mix her name is Ally by the way lol She has the most cutest ears ever!
We breed mini lamancha here. Lamancha are my all time fav standard breed. Gentle, docile, not mouthy normally, great milkers and yummy milk. And the tiny ears...love! I adore my nigies too..so mixing the two seemed like a great idea. We have a few F1 on the ground and I love them.
I love that one! I'm really excited about starting to raise them. I have a ND buck that I will be breeding to my two Lamancha/Nubian doe's this winter!
Oops thought this was about Mini Coopers, although very nice looking kids.
Lol
😂
Bumpie
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.