Who else is going to Do The Puyallup in the PNW?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by bheila, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I can't wait :leap: The Puyallup Fair opens tomorrow :stars: I was wondering if anyone else from TGS is going or is going to show their goats. I'm only going to scope out the animals and eat the greasy food :thumb:

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm not going to be there but maybe Poppy Patch will? Seems like I remember reading somewhere on their site that they show there. Have fun! We went to Oregon State on Monday for the Nigerian show and that was pretty neat.

3. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    We will be there Tues-Thurs with a few Boers! Dont forget to eat at Murrays? Murphys? Can never remember the exact name but its behind Barn M. Best food at the fair! The only place I will eat chicken fried steak san. Or chile fries.

4. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    My husband and I are going monday the 14th and then we'll be taking the kids on one of the days that you'll be there Nancyd, hopefully we'll see you there :hi5: I thought Shannon was going to show too so hopefully I'll see her too.

5. Charlene_F

Charlene_F New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    WA
    I will be going with my FFA chapter, showing some Nubians and a boar. I will be there the 18th - 22nd.

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Im going thursday, not to show, just watch the second half of the goat show. And yes poppy patch will be there. I cant wait to meet Shannon, a friend of mine is getting a buck from her to start a mini nubian program.
    beth

7. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Beth, do you know what days Shannon will be at the fair?

8. ecologystudent

ecologystudent New Member

May 29, 2009
    Lacey, wa
    I'm still thinking of going- my life was too busy this year to show, but I'd love to get to see a pile of Nigerian dwarfs. I believe they are showing on the first day of the open goat show, so that would be Wednesday.

9. citylights

citylights New Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Come say "Hi" to me -- I'm judging the open pygmies Wednesday afternoon!

10. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I should've just bought a season pass so I could meet everyone :greengrin:

Denise, what time do you start judging on Wednesday? I can come if it's when the kids are in school.

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

dairy goats go in wed i believe and are there until friday.
    beth

12. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    You all be sure & look me up in barn M now.
    I will probably be hanging around with "Richard & Sandy's Boer Goats" they have beautiful picture displays up. And Leaning Tree Boers.
    We are Laughing Stock Boer Goats but dont have a banner yet. You might catch me sneaking through the dairy goat barn you just never know!

Nancy Dickey
    Laughing Stock Boer Goats
    "Seriously Great Bloodlines
    Snohomish, WA

13. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I will do Nancy! im going to have to start making a list of people to look for!
    beth