Who is watching Chilean rescue

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Oct 13, 2010.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I don't know about you all but this brings tears to me every time a new miner is brough up. :leap:

I can not get away from the computer, I have it streaming live. I told my boss not to expect much work from me.

God is so great isn't he?

2. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Yep....Lori, I have been shedding tears right along with you! Hubby and I started watching FOX last night then turned it on first thing this morn.....at that point they were bringing up #11! :clap: ........so happy for them and their families and yes, GOD is GOOD!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    yup been watching since before minor one reached the surface and I saw #2 and then #10 in the morning and then its been off and on through work (we have a TV :) )

Now I am currently watching the last minor right now

YIPPEE

AWESOME

4. VickiH

VickiH New Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I just tuned in, so happy for them!

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    I tuned in throughout the entire rescue, either on CNN's website, or CNN on tv. How AMAZING that they were able to save everyone! God is MOST DEFINITELY GREAT! And I too was teary eyed when they came up and were able to greet their family for the first time....You don't know these people, but wow, in that moment, you sure feel like you do.
    With all the deals these guys are sure to get with the media alone, I hope they never have to see another job like this again.

6. boeredinoh

boeredinoh New Member

Sep 3, 2009
    :) :) :) :) :) :leap: "I was with God and with the devil. And I reached out for God," Mario Sepulveda (the 2nd -i think- to get out)

Reminds me of Jonah though, I bet the feelings were very similar.

Still praying for all the families, there will be many more hard times for them in the months to come.