1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
goatgoat said:
I have been on Various forums

using various names
mind elaborating?

It is nice to know where members came from especially the one who is askign the question - I find it only fair for you to give the same information you are requesting of others.

So how did you learn about The Goat Spot?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was kathy's kidds on GW but decided to be Chaty here and this is a name I use on another forum also, I know trob1 (Teresa) also and she told me about this 1 and I know Brandi. I was talking to trob1 and ask about what was going on with GW and she told me then she told me about this forum since we were all going crazy missing GW. Glad to be here and hope to stay...

·
Registered
30 Posts
So glad I found where you all went!!

Hello All!!

I'm "Blondie" from the old goat forum. I use that name on the Backyard Chickens website, too. I guess I feel comfortable enough to use my real name, now.

I'm so glad I found you again!! There had been several postings on the Backyard Chicken website looking for the old forum, but someone pointed me here.
I recognize a lot of the names.
:wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
For all you BYCers, I am firechicken over there.
If anyone is interested in motorcycles, go to TMW and there I am fireguzzi.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm the same old me! :wink: Hailee's Herd (JRENSI) emailed this site to me that's how I found it. I'm so glad that we have something that can keep us all together. I've had a lot happen over the past couple of weeks and no one to really talk about it with.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts