who is who?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatgoat, Oct 6, 2007.

1. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Well- you know the same ol' crowd is here when The Bachelor shows up- how great-

2. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Yeah I just noticed that! Its starting to feel more like home all the time...you know, its really bad when you are talking to your little brother about jacking up the barn while some of Batch's barn fixin episodes are running through your poor mind!!! Gee thanks Brad :p

3. Dairy Goat Lovers

Dairy Goat Lovers New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Washington State
    yep we had the same name on goatweb as we do here good to see everyone that so far came from goatweb is doing good has anyone heard from birdie yet

4. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Did Birdie make it? I"m guessing not :(

5. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    My name is Amanda...I am goatlady39 from goatweb... :D

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Alright Amanda is here too!!

7. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    I've been 'around' for a little while, but had some problems loggin in after I reg'd...go figure...Oh well! Key thing is...I made it!!! YAY!!!! Lol!!! :D

8. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    Hmmm... I geuss you can't edit posts here??? Or maybe my edit button isn't showing up for some reason... :?

Anyway, sorry I didn't keep my 'old name'...I like switching names up when I am on differen't sites...keeps me 'less confused' as far as 'where I am'...Lol...

Equisearch I am pygmysong...not sure why...usually I chose one of my 'pets' names in regards to the forum...Lol!

dogforums I am love's_sophie (sophie is my border collie mix)

The cat forum I am on, I am jade's_mom...Jade is my Balinese cat...my kitty heartthrob...Lol! etc, etc...

9. cornishwlr

cornishwlr Guest

Oct 18, 2007
    Same as on GW. I use that on all sites that I visit. When you get older it is easier to remember one name. Heck I have trouble remembering my kid's names'. Glad to finally find this site.

10. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Cornishwlr- good to see you here- how's the building going?

11. cornishwlr

cornishwlr Guest

Oct 18, 2007
    Having lots of fun. Rough plumbing has passed. Today is inspection for open wiring for our barn. Got kennel built for dogs. Will start soon to redig chain wall and level foundation. We slowed work for awhile it got to hot for two old people to work more than a few hours then take a long break. But we will soon crank it back up. We hope to be done in 6 months.

12. debpnigerians

debpnigerians New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    north central Texas
    Just like old times

I was DebPhelps on GW, now I'm using my herdname but it's the same old me. Hey are there any Nigerian breeders going to the Louisiana State Fair? It'd sure be fun to meet face-to-face!

13. goat fever

goat fever Guest

Oct 17, 2007
    I was goat fever on GW and liked it so much I decided to keep it. I am still goat crazy like the rest of y ' all.

14. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    I'm the same old me still-never thought of changing my login name-makes it easier to remember for the various goat forums i'm on.

15. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    How can you tell you're a redneck- when you show up at a goat forum and everyone's happy to see you. Welcome welcome.

16. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i am fritzie on all the forums i belong to. at my age you don't mix things up because then you forget who you are :D

17. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I do already! I tried having different names and passwords on forums, I forgot half of htem and had to rejoin most of hte time, LOL :D

18. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
  19. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    I'm the same K-Ro from GW. I found this site googling GW and it is mentioned on her so much guess what came up, so it was pretty easy to find. :D

20. fcnubian

fcnubian New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    I am on difference forums to.

on the homesteading today forum I am fcnubian
    on goatchat I am nicagurl
    on Country Divas I am touchofdandy
    On HGS (horse forum) I am touchofdandy.

And I did a google search and found this board. :D