The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Irish Roots Acres NDG's
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

So all of my goats but two are sick. They have runny noses and coughs and it has been going on for almost a week now. No one has temperatures and are eating, drinking, and playing like normal. The only signs are the snotty nose and cough. I am assuming that they all have colds due to the sudden change in weather here in tennessee.

Is there anything I can give them to help with their colds if that is what you believe it is?

Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
58,847 Posts
They could have pneumonia too. A temp isn't always there. Nuflor or Draxxin work.

You can start with giving them Vet Rx which you should be able to find at TSC.

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey everyone!

So all of my goats but two are sick. They have runny noses and coughs and it has been going on for almost a week now. No one has temperatures and are eating, drinking, and playing like normal. The only signs are the snotty nose and cough. I am assuming that they all have colds due to the sudden change in weather here in tennessee.

Is there anything i can give them to help with their colds if that is what you believe it is?

Thanks!!
moldy hay?????????????????????

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just had same problem but for longer. Used nuflor but when I put in fresh pine shavings they coughed again so I removed them. Still waiting to see if its ended. Mine had no temp and running around like normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts