Why doesn't my profile picture show up

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by wndngrvr, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Don't know where to ask this - I have a profile picture but when I post anything it doesn't show up . Probably some little thing I am missing but can't figure it out. Help

2. Ziegen

Ziegen New Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Tri-Cities, TN
    i have the same problem!

3. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Are you looking at it from your app?

4. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

You profile picture is there when I go to your profile. The picture that shows up under your name is called an Avatar and must be set up separately.

Go to My Account click on Control Panel. Look for the Settings and Options, click on edit Avatar.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Also make sure it is submitted and shows up in the box area when you are working on it.
    Make sure it isn't to big in format.

6. Thanks for your help. When I put a picture on avatar it said it wouldn't upload so I gave up but just answered a question and there was the picture.

7. Here are my three older girls in my picture - Polly, Simone and Samantha. Spoiled all three of them. Little Sammy is very spoiled - she broke her leg very badly when she was little and got carried around for the better part of 3 months. She does pretty well now but does have arthritis in it. Vet told me that would happen with such a bad break.

8. Ziegen

Ziegen New Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Tri-Cities, TN
    looks like we both got ours to work :)

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Glad it is up now, nice goaties you have there. :)

Sorry to hear about the poor goatie who broke her leg, but happy she is doing OK with it.