Why I grounded myself from craigslist [My does]

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Nubiansrus1, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    I really need to stay off that site. Man I love love love these girls... they came home yesterday. They are sooo nice. Its a 4 yr old mom, and her two yearlings daughters. Pure Nubian.

Pearl [mom], Faith, and Patience
    [​IMG]

Faith. Love her face!!!

[​IMG]

Faith and Patiences the yearlings

[​IMG]

2. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Awe congrats! I love the white (well then again, I raise saanens lol) they're very pretty:)

3. Rainbow Meadows Farm

Rainbow Meadows Farm New Member

May 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Congrats on the new additions.

I have to ban my husband from craigs list. That is how we got started. What was supposed to be a couple of pets 3 years ago has turned into 22 and counting...
    :shrug:

They look like great finds

4. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Yeah we check out craigslist every day and many times a day between all of us that live here. I think we found most of our horses off of there and I think the tractor that my dad got was on craigslist to.

5. CottonwoodCroft

CottonwoodCroft Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Inyokern, CA
    Beautiful new additions!
    I am going to have to ban myself from craigslist also we just bought another horse off of it.

6. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Congrats on the new girls! :lovey: :kidred: :kidred: I like Faith's markings - gorgeous!

Deb Mc

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats! :stars: I am sooo jealous :greengrin: , because I want Nubians too. I'll have to live vicariously through you and others who have them. :chin: Now close the other tab you have open to Craigslist, remember you're grounded. :wink:

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...cute! Congrats! Craigslist is an evil thing! lol

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful girls!! I love how their ears are longer than their pretty faces :love:

10. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Aww :) How cute! Craigslist is where I got my two does... and for some reason (even though I KNOW I can't get any more goaties soon) I check every night for goats with pictures... Because you never know! I might just need one more! Haha... Oh this is a problem. When's the next Goats Anonymous meeting???

But they're very cute and let me know how you manage to stay off CL!!

11. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i hate craigslist, it causes me grief, and i only sell stuff on it! never actually purchased anything

12. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    Those are super pretty does! I like how they posed!

Craigslist is horribly addicting, selling or buying!
    I found my buckling through CL, and then realized after that someone from a forum I frequent posted him.

13. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009

Thanks everyone I just love them, and think they are sooo beautiful.

The pose... thats how they walk, all together. I was kidding saying I think I bought one goat. At feeding time its really funny cause they follow after me like that in a line... wonder if theyll still do it when they are settled in a bit.

14. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    They are beautiful! Congrats on finding them! And I am also a craigslist addict. :oops:

15. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congrats... they are beautiful.... :greengrin: :love:

16. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I'm a faithful CL addict to.UGH! I check twice a day..I have no idea why LOL Can't help myself. Found so much neat stuff on there though!!Not just animals but for example a really neat ride on diecast tractor I got for $70 NEW.They sell for $300!!!! So happy it made my sons Christmas! I LOVE LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!!

17. KGW Farms

KGW Farms New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Scales mound, IL
    OH...they are beautiful!

I know what you mean about Craigslist. A friend of mine sent me an add with a little Nigi...said..."doesn't he look like you Pygmy buck?"....I said "No..he doesn't" and then.........I bought him!