why I have not been on much (long)

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by alyssa_romine, Jul 16, 2008.

1. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    I am sending out my appologies to everyone for not being on much lately. I have been busy with work and it is stressing me a lot. It stressed me so bad that I havent been taking proper care of my goats. So I am getting my priorities together and I am spending more time with my animals. I am always so tired when I get off work that I just dont want to do anything. I love my goats and I cannot let them live like they have been. I just dont feel like I gave them enough attention. I have gotten so far behind on hoof trimming and I was out of minerals for about a week.....They are all still healthy but I have only been doing what was neccesary and nothing extra like I used to.

I was to the point of selling all the goats and giving up. Then yesterday, I walked outside to see them after work and I looked into their eyes and I saw the love they have for me. Some arent that friendly but they do love me. I love them. They are my friends, my family, my entertainment.....I have been in goats for almost 3 years now....I cant get out of them, they are addicting!

I have also been busy studying for my written driver's test...I passed last tuesday with a 92%!!! I just got a car a month ago. We have been working on getting all the bugs worked out of it too.

Until last night, my computer was down for almost a week. Our hard drive crashed and I lost a lot that was on the other hard drive....most of it was saved onto cds but not all of it. I lost a lot of pics of the goats and the health record forms that I made. So I spent most of the night getting the computer back to normal. Its almost there.

I hope my appology is accepted by all. I really do love it here and I didnt want anyone to think that I dont/didnt.

:grouphug: to all!!!!! Thanks for reading my novel... :ROFL:
  2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Hey I know we all have been there or will be at some point on our lives. All is forgiven, if there was anything to forgive in the first place :scratch:

If you cant find time to be on here that is fine. I always say life and the goats should come first before anything computer related (that said I am on here and teh goats are begging to be fed, oops :oops: so listen to what I say not what I do :shades: )

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
  4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I understand.Everyone gets busy sometimes. :wink: