The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does there have to be SO many nice bucks out there! I am VERY tempted to get ANOTHER buck! He has 2 MCH parents AND a leg.... I love his parents, they are two of my favorite goats. But he is a mature buck and I don't know if I could add him with my Junior bucks, his owner says he is a very docile buck but....... He is Cou Clair (sp?) and is BEAUTIFUL! And an AWESOME price. What should I do? Ugh! I just don't know.......... Also I have 5 soon to be 6 :) does and 4 bucks LOL

·
Registered
176 Posts
Who is this guy, Chelsey? You're like me - I would take in as many bucks as does. I have to stop myself from becoming as buck collector.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sire - MCH Enchanted Hill Haiku

Dam - MCH 4 Fun Willow

You owned a Haiku buck, how did you like him?

Here is a picture of him -

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I Can not wait to pick her up! I am not sure when we are going, because we aren't going to pick her up 'till after we get back from IA sooo..... I THOUGHT that we were going to get her last weekend but NOOOOO my mom doesn't want to get her until we get back. I will pst pics the moment I get her here :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Chelsea, he's just beautiful!!! Glad I'm not the one trying to decide on him, my DH would be awfully uspet with me for buying anothr buck... :wink: .... is there any way I could get the owners' contact info? I don't want - well, let's be honest now .... I am not LOOKING to buy him, what with 7 boys of my own, but I've been looking for a pic of a cou clair for quite a while and this pic is awesome. I have a 'color primer' page on my website and need a cou clair. But I don't want to put the pic on my site without thier ok. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I just saw him on someone else's website as a new buck coming soon so it looks like someone took care of that for you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts