Why?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goatnutty, Jan 1, 2009.

1. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Ok heres the story....remember that amazibg guy I was tellinh you all about? Well he won't talk to me because of my stupid cousin and all I want to do is cry. He means the worls to me and my cousin goes and ruins it.....it was 2 am and she sent him a text from my phone. I don't really know what it said but he hasn't talked to me since. I sent him a message this morning that says "We need to talk" but I don't know what to do.I'm sorry to bother you all but I needed to talk about it.

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Hey, we're here for you. :hug:

I hope it works out.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I would at least tell him that,it was not you...that sent the text,make sure he knows this....You sent a text saying .... "We need to talk" this indicates to me ...he may think that you sent the 2am text ...
    Ask him... what the text said ,and why he won't talk to you.... :hug:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I sent him a text immediately after saying that I didn't send that but he still won't talk to me...all my cousin would say is that it said how much I love him and miss him? If I text him he akts like he doesn't know me.

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i would meet up with him and talk to him.. and explain it all to his face..it sounds like your cousin is jealous and shes the one you need to confront..

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I thought about that...if I could only get a hold of him.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    why cant you go into your sent messages and retrieve the message?

As to the guy -- if he isnt willing to talk to you, I would get all upset over it. He obviously doesnt care about you or having a relationship with you. A true and honest guy wont just walk away from someone over a silly text.

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    She deleted it from my sent messages....we are good again and talked all night last night. He said we could pretend it never happened and move on and I was good with that. He is an amazing person but I think he was hurt by what ever she said. We exchanged pictures and had a long talk....everything is back to normal. Thank you all for your support.

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    so did he have the text?? i would confront your cousin.. because thats just cruel and immature

10. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    IDK if he has it anymore or not but he did....I don't want to cause drama....that house is already full of it.