Wildflower's 3rd kid- Abby

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by 4kids, Jan 13, 2010.

1. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    [​IMG] :kidred:

As many of you know the 2nd kid was DOA. Abby was the third kid along time later. I thought Wildflower was done and had to assist to get Abby out a bit. She is much larger than Agustus and the 2nd kid. She is doing well and nurses on Wildflower at least one time a day and takes the bottle the rest. She also had iv support after birth (although may not have really been needed) but since Augustus was getting she received it also. Is her coloring considered buckskin?

2. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I should mention her ears are her best feature. They are greyish and white which look so very different from the rest of her body.

3. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

They are both really cute congrats :leap:

4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    She looks like she might be brown and white with frosting, or a very light chamoisee with frosting.

5. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Where is a good website for the names of the colors? I am always confused what is what :whatgoat:

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    What a cutie!

AGS has a nice portion for determining colors. There are sooo many variations with Nigerians that I doubt a website could list all, but when in doubt, I check out AGS first.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very cute...congrats... :greengrin: :thumbup:

8. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Abby is doing great. I have brought her out five times today to nurse off Wildflower and then top her off with the bottle inside. She is doing very well. Wildflower seems content with me taking her and bringing her back. She is such a great mama!!!!!

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She's adorable!! Congrats on doing such a great job keeping her belly full.