The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willow is due the 15th, so tomorrow she enters the 10 day-frame....145-155 days. I don't know if she goes early, late, or on day 150....we didn't know when she was due last year. I will try to get some pics of her this morning, but I am not promising anything! She isn't the most friendly goat! :lol:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay...I got some pics of Willow this morning. Please excuse her dirty rump area...she was still in with the buck a couple of weeks ago, because she likes to beat on our disbudded goats. So Jasper, being a buck and all, rubbed his nasty self on her and got her dirty. She also has a wooly type of coat that gets dirty easily. :roll:

Anyways, here are the pics:

I was just out there setting up the baby monitor(SP?), not that it is working the greatest in a metal barn and she got up and hunched up and leaned forward a bit. I don't know if she was getting her kids lined up or just simply stretching. Her ligs are slightly softer than Millie's now....I can get my fingers a little more than half way around her spine.

The race is on! :D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I don't know if she is going to do anything today. She ate her grain and hay this morning. Her ligs aren't gone yet, but....we didn't think she was going to kid when she did last year either. So maybe she is one that doesn't lose her ligs until she starts pushing! I can hope..... :roll:

·
Breaking Dawn Ranch
2,033 Posts
Both does that have kidded with me ate right before they kidded....they never grinded their teeth or stopped eating. I was looking for that too and it never happened!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very true Liz! Millie is due in another 8 days. :)

I go out there and watch her and she looks at me like "Why are you staring at me?!" LOL!! :lol: :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Good Luck. I think my Monica took your date. She had twins today.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sweetgoats said:
Good Luck. I think my Monica took your date. She had twins today.
Nooooooooo! Now I have to wait longer!!!! :roll: :lol: Congrats on the babies!

I felt her baby kick tonight! :D Maybe she'll kid tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No babies yet, but they are coming!!! :D She had several contractions when I was out doing chores this morning! Nothing terribly big like push-em-out contractions, though. Her ligs are gone....udder has atleast doubled in size from the pics I posted of her....if not tripled! :D

I'll keep you posted! :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts