Windham Paper Dolls - Adorable PlayTIME Quilt Kit - Easy!!

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by capriola-nd, Apr 7, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    My mom offers two quilt kits designed especially for the adorable Paper Doll line of fabric offered by Windham. The easier of the two kits is called "PlayTIME" Paper Doll Dresser.

There is a "pocket" for storing doll clothes. Clothes are interchangeable and can be embellished however you please! We suggest ribbons, bows, crystals, and pearls. This quilt is heirloom quality and can be used and enjoyed by any girl! :) I can't wait until my mom finishes my quilt! :D

More pictures and information about the kit can be found by clicking here

You may place your order off of the SiblingArts website, using PayPal.

USPS Flat-Rate Shipping Available. Ships in 2-3 business days, after payment has been received. If you desire to purchase both the quilt kit and backing, please send us an email first and the shipping charges will be combined.

Available with a Pink, Blue, Green, or Wood-Tone (brown) "dresser." Backing is available in Dollies in Pink, Dollies in Blue, or Paper Doll Critters.

Kit contains everything you need to make quilt (except batting and embellishments).

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. sissymarie

sissymarie New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Re: Windham Paper Dolls - Adorable PlayTIME Quilt Kit - Easy

theres no price here for the kit. or is there a pattern for it too? i'd like to get either one. please let me know.
    thanks,
    Judy

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

These particular kits actually sold out some time ago. . . We still have the Paper Doll fabric and some other kits available. If you want to take a look at my mom's website, all the information is there: www.sibling-arts.com

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

So adorable...... :thumb:

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana

Olivia......they are so cute! My friend had some of these kits and made quilted books out of them.

6. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Yeah, there was a very cute pattern out for those quilted books. They had quite a few cute things. A travel carrier for the dolls, quilts, wall hangings, quilted books. There was an addition to the line earlier this year with two boy dolls and there will be doll house added later on along with dolls going on a "trip around the world". It's cute! :)

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010

That is so cute. I love the pocket idea. I found goat quilts online at country threads. I might try my hand at it sometime.

Does anyone on here quilt? Make your own patterns? Maybe we could do a round robin. (I think that's what it's called.)

Gina