Winter seriously this is why I live in the Mid South

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Wcd, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Wcd

Wcd Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2020
    Middle TN
    The real deal or those Horrid Mrs T frozen boxed things? Yeah I am a food snob

2. luvmyherd

luvmyherd Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    NorCal
    Well, I don't know if you are a snob or not but I can't think of any frozen food that compares to fresh.:lolgoat:

3. Boers4ever

Boers4ever Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2020
    East Texas
    Very true! Frozen just is not the same as fresh. Even though I have no idea what perogies are.

4. GodsGarden

GodsGarden Active Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Colorado
    Alert comes into my inbox, new post to Winter seriously this is why I live in the Mid South. I'm like, What? Oh, yeah, the food thread. Lets go make myself hungry! lol

And fried pies! How have I not heard or eaten of this witchery?! Need another farm hand? lol
    Today I'm making some homemade Queso. Pretty easy but super tasty. And with Christmas coming up that means homemade Cranberry donuts!

5. Wcd

Wcd Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2020
    Middle TN

Hello my name is.... And I am a food Snob, I work out 7 days a week, so I really try to watch what I eat. So it’s usually prepared at home when ever possible, and with ingredients from the Summers Harvest.

that’s one of the hardest parts of my job being away from home for weeks at a time. And trying to keep to eating healthy. While in South Dakota partner and I stopped in at a Hy-Vee and yeah the onion with cream cheese in the middle paprika sprinkled on top did not do it for me. Could not even bring myself to try it lol.

Glad to be Home

toth boer goats likes this.