The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting older and 2 am visits to the barn to check on very pregnant does is getting more of a chore. Anyone have experience with wireless camera's to view a birthing pen and then use a phone or a computer as the screen? I hope not to spend too much money but I'm curious what others have used....audio would be nice too . I live in Michigan so it may be cold too....temps between 0 and 30F during January/February.

thanks in advance, moday

·
Registered
365 Posts
So many options, depends on distance from router, price, power source, wires vs wireless. I'd take a look at the link Toth posted, I've been a part of some very in-depth camera threads and someone probably already posted about a camera you are thinking of getting. I have Arlo.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have the Arlo pro. But i mainly got them because they are 100% wireless, I only have so many plug ins for electric, and totally weather proof because I don’t lock anyone up in the barn unless I have to. They are not the cheapest, but fit what I needed 100%. They are very simple to set up and download the app on your phone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts