Wonderful Interstate Transporter

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by kelebek, Jul 21, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just finished my transaction with my shipper and LOVED him and his wife!

Pancho and Missy
    [email protected]
    Pancho - 386.937.7644
    Missy - 386.937.7326

They were excellent with the goats (even with some being possibly pregnant) and are all around good people.

I had 11 goats brought from MA to North Idaho - they were EXTREMELY reasonable, great quarters for my goats, took excellent care of them, and just nice people to work with.

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Thank you for the info Allison! Hopefully I'll get to use them sometime... hmmm what to buy??? :slapfloor: I'll let them know you referred me if I do.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    well they are driving through your area now if you need something - LOL!

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    LOL.... OH NOOOO don't tempt me! There is a beautiful, beautiful buck in Oregon that I've been drooling over. ;)

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well ya got the phone number silly. They dropped the horses in Bremerton, WA today and then were going down the coast then over to TX :)

6. mnspinner

mnspinner New Member

Aug 13, 2008
    How would you say their prices compare with, say, Ron Keener?

7. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'd say MOST transporters are cheaper.... and get the animals to you quickly... they don't have to sit 7-12 days in a trailer.

Don't get me wrong... I've used Ron before and he was great... but I don't like my animals on the road for more than 4-5 days.... cross country.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok - I am just going to put this out here -

My original shipment when I started looking at quotes was 4 adult females, 1 adult male and 1 buckling - then we changed to 2 bucklings. so 7 animals

My shipper quoted 1000.00
    Ron Keller quoted almost 1500.00 (1400 + some change - don't have the emails for the exact - but it was 950+ for the first animal and then like 150 for each additional)

I also had another hauler of horses say they would do the shipment for 1000.00 also! and then others that wanted 1500+

9. GotmygoatMTJ

GotmygoatMTJ New Member

I was looking into doing this next year with our new trailer.
    Do you know what all needs to be done to transport animals?
    We wouldn't haul more then ten goats, possibly more if they were miniatures. And we'd only do our state and surrounding states (were in Tennessee)

Like Insurance. Did you have to sign anything kelebek?

10. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's pretty dang good Allison! If I find something far away that I want I may have to contact those guys. And knowing me I will find something I just "have'' to have. lol

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I know that they are licensed and bonded (insurance) and then all animals being transported cross state lines have to have a health cert - but no, i did not have to sign anything

12. This is great info to have! Thanks for sharing!

13. Kingsmeadow

Kingsmeadow New Member

May 30, 2011
    Fredericksburg, VA
    I contacted Missy this morning and she was a pleasure to speak with. She gave me an excellent quote for transport. Unfortunately, I only need one doeling transported and they have no pick-ups or delivered in Missori. They got my number and said they would contact me if something came up.

I would recommend everyone contacting them before pursuing other means of transport.